The PST CONCEPT is based on designing and
producing trays that will assist the user in the handling, sterilizing
and storing of surgical instruments. Your ideas, comments and suggestions
are most welcome and we encourage you to contact us with your special
Quality discounts are available for volume purchases.
Welcome to the PST CONCEPT of Sterilizing Trays
These are the features that make PST trays betterfor sterilizing your surgical instruments.
- Flexibility of layout. Either finger-tip mats
or special, "plug-in" inserts for individual instruments.
- Unique, "grid" system in all bases,
trays and lids, making it easy to install the mat or insert
required to protect your instruments properly.
- Stackable trays. Integral feet in bases and
corner ridges on lids allow for easier handling in autoclaves and storage.
- All bases have pebble-type surface to keep
mats from sticking.
- Dimensions of each tray are designed to accommodate
a variety of instrument sizes and shapes.
- Sterilizable by all standard methods of sterilization
(autoclave, steam, dry heat, chemical).
- Single and double level trays to handle different
numbers of instruments. Double level trays come with removable upper-level
insert and mat.
- Molded from General Electric's ULTEM®
resin, using mold flow analysis to guarantee product strength,
structural integrity and extended life cycle.